Double click can't open C drive and D drive RRS feed

• 問題

• Hello,

I have problem use double click to open my C: drive and D: drive. When I double click the icon, it prompts a window ask me which program to open it. Both C and D drives got the same problem. I right click on the icon found that the default action becomes "Auto". But if I choose "Open", it can open the drive.

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks.

2006年11月25日 上午 04:49

解答

• Finally I'm able to solve this problem. The problem is caused by a virus/trojan called something like qq. It puts an "autorun.inf" onto my C and D drive's root directory. Since it is hidden, I'm not aware. Also it changed the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL  to a different type other then "dword". So I found that I can't set to see hidden files.

Now I changed the registry, set to see the hidden file, delete the autorun.inf  on both drives, followed by a final reboot, the problem solved.

My Norton Internet Security seems can't fully clean up the virus.

2006年11月28日 下午 05:05

所有回覆

• Sorry I missed here. It is XP home, SP2 with latest update, and on a Notebook.
    2006年11月25日 上午 04:53
  • Please follow this:

regedit.exe->My Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shell

Default value set to "open"

regedit.exe->My Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell

Default value set to "open"

2006年11月26日 下午 06:24
  • Hello upstair,

I tried this but still can't fix the problem. Any where else I can check?

Thanks.

2006年11月27日 下午 12:17
  • Finally I'm able to solve this problem. The problem is caused by a virus/trojan called something like qq. It puts an "autorun.inf" onto my C and D drive's root directory. Since it is hidden, I'm not aware. Also it changed the registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL  to a different type other then "dword". So I found that I can't set to see hidden files.

Now I changed the registry, set to see the hidden file, delete the autorun.inf  on both drives, followed by a final reboot, the problem solved.

My Norton Internet Security seems can't fully clean up the virus.

2006年11月28日 下午 05:05
  •  

Hi, i got the same problem. As i checked the workstation that the registry still the "dword" type. And it seems haven't the autorun.inf. So any other suggestion?
    2007年12月22日 上午 02:09
  • Hi, AngusLau

It sounds like a virus to effect your computer disk drives.

The key word is "kavo" that you can use the IE search tools by google.

Maybe it can fix your problem.

FYI,

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ%5FNSPM%2ERY&VSect=T

Best Regards,

2007年12月25日 上午 05:35