none
Encryption not supported on SQL Server (After i changed the local admin password ) RRS feed

• 問題

• After I changed the local admin password can no longer access the Folder

MSDB in SSIS.the message is "Client unable to establish connection   Encryption not supported on SQL Server .(Microsoft SQL Native Client)"

if i  installation a package use SQL Server deployment it show error code:0X80004005(Client unable to establish connection   Encryption)

anyone know what is causing this, and how to fix it?
    Thanks in anticipation

2010年9月17日 上午 07:07

所有回覆

• 因為您沒有提供詳細的軟體版本(作業系統與 SQL Server),所以我假設您的作業系統是 Windows 7 / Server 2008 / Server 2008 R2,開啟檔案總管,切換至 C:\Users\<使用者帳號>\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\S-1-5-xx
    其中的 xx 為 2 位數字,且上述的目錄為隱藏檔,建議您開啟「命令提示字元視窗」,使用 dir/s C:\Users\RSA 的方式搜尋比較簡單

備份該目錄中的檔案,然後再將原本的檔案刪除,接著重新啟動 SQL Server

☞ 這裡是「免費的討論區」付費支援服務請造訪 此處享受尊榮服務
    如果回覆對您有幫助,請記得按下標示為解答」
    2010年9月17日 下午 01:18
    版主
  • thanks

i have try your method, but the problems is not solve. my System is XP Professional Version 2002 SP3, SQL Server enterprise 2005, please help more

2010年9月20日 上午 03:00
  • Don't force protocol encryption, can change that in sql configuration manager.
    2010年9月20日 上午 03:08
  • the ForceEncryption is not enable

the problems appear after i change the admin password

2010年9月20日 上午 04:33
  • the detailed information when i install package use the method "SQL Server Development " is follows:

Could not save the package "D:\testwork\Deployment\Package.dtsx" to SQL Server "(local)".       //this is the package to install
    -----------------------------
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The SaveToSQLServer method has encountered OLE DB error code 0x80004005 (Client unable to establish connection). The SQL statement that was issued has failed.
    ------------------------------
    The SaveToSQLServer method has encountered OLE DB error code 0x80004005 (Client unable to establish connection). The SQL statement that was issued has failed.

2010年9月20日 上午 04:39
  • Tried replace 'local' with real sql instance name?
    2010年9月20日 下午 02:11
  • if i set the "Log on as" Local system,then i can use it

but i need use the model "Network Service"

i have try log use localhost, it is no effect

2010年9月23日 上午 08:44