none
Integration of virtual machine manager and operations manager 2007 in order to configure PRO RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have installed virual machine manager on one machine(machine-1) and operations manager server on another machine(RMS-Machine 2). I have logged on using a domain account and also it is a member of local administrators group.But on root management server,when i click on 'Configure Operations manager'option, I am facing an error------Setup was not able to retrieve the service account from the specified Virtual Machine Manager server.Specify a different VMM server and then try the operation again.ID: 10207. I am trying hard to resolve this. Can u also tell me about operations manager administartor?......This issue needs to be resolved as early as possible.....Plz help us with the same.

Thanks 

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:28 AM

Answers

• This post is older than 30 days or we have not heard back from you.  Looks like you did not get an answer here.  Did this issue get resolved?  If so, please share with community how you resolved.  Otherwise, re-activate post if you still require assistance.

Carmen M. Summers (MSFT) --Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, June 21, 2011 11:16 PM