none
Logshipping

Answers

• Very open ended question. 

Some common issues are :-

1) LSN too early to apply

2) .TUF file missing

3) Access issue over shared folder 

Also check : http://troubleshootingsql.com/2009/12/30/troubleshooting-log-shipping-issues/

Regards,
    Rohit Garg
    (My Blog)
    This posting is provided with no warranties and confers no rights.
    Please remember to click Mark as Answer and Vote as Helpful on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Sunday, August 04, 2013 4:45 AM
  • Hello Reddy,

Best approach would be to configure Logshipping by yourself and then post the error(if any) which comes .Even if you find errors related to Logshipping it wont be of much help unless you yourself face the issue and try to resolve it.I know you are trying to learn but configuring Logshiping by yourself and then resolving error ,if any, will give clear your concepts more and will provide greater command over technology.

Please mark this reply as the answer or vote as helpful, as appropriate, to make it useful for other readers

Sunday, August 04, 2013 5:26 AM

All replies

• Very open ended question. 

Some common issues are :-

1) LSN too early to apply

2) .TUF file missing

3) Access issue over shared folder 

Also check : http://troubleshootingsql.com/2009/12/30/troubleshooting-log-shipping-issues/

Regards,
    Rohit Garg
    (My Blog)
    This posting is provided with no warranties and confers no rights.
    Please remember to click Mark as Answer and Vote as Helpful on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Sunday, August 04, 2013 4:45 AM
  • Hello Reddy,

Best approach would be to configure Logshipping by yourself and then post the error(if any) which comes .Even if you find errors related to Logshipping it wont be of much help unless you yourself face the issue and try to resolve it.I know you are trying to learn but configuring Logshiping by yourself and then resolving error ,if any, will give clear your concepts more and will provide greater command over technology.

Please mark this reply as the answer or vote as helpful, as appropriate, to make it useful for other readers

Sunday, August 04, 2013 5:26 AM